A message from Economic Development
Grand Valley is open for business!
Located less than an hour from Toronto with great access routes, low taxes and large tracks of land, Grand Valley is worthy of consideration for your home and business. Check out the statistics on our workforce, our skills and our potential.
Strategic decisions over the past four years have led to the following achievements that will streamline the development and approval process:
- direction to undertake a Strategic Plan
- visible designated Employment land
- new Waste Water Treatment Plant constructed in 2012 with increased capacity
- Official Plan update to provide a range of designation for 20 years of growth
- Master Servicing Plan June 2014
- new designated Residential Land
- user friendly process and staff cooperation
- Town leadership in servicing strategy and coordination
The Grand Valley B.I.A. is striving to enhance the urban center within the Town to encourage the expansion and retention of the retail and related business core.
The Economic Development is focusing on employment lands with an appointed sub-committee leading the Strategic Planning exercise.
For a listing of available serviced and unserviced lands within the Town, please contact the Town planner.